Sunday 13 November 2011

Simple French Twist



The French Twist is a very elegant and classic hairstyle. It can be easily changed up, I prefer mine not so tight and slick but more loose and messy. 

 I love Kate Winslet's French Twist - keeping it a little messy makes it more fun hairstyle than too formal.

Kristen Stewart's twist is similar to the one I recreated it's very casual and would look great with any outfit!

Megan Fox's is much neater and looks very formal, this look is perfect if you're wearing a statement outfit and you need your hair to look polished.

I have created a really quick and easy French Twist tutorial. Watch it here:


Hope you found it helpful!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. elegaaaaaaant ♥

    http://ghadeeeer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! :)

    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imogen, I always get the urge to just touch your hair whenever I see you. Is that...odd? LOL! It's just so lush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nail polish were you wearing?
    I love this hairstyle, I'm going to have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hairstyle! Love the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful hairstyle, simple et quickly ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I can't wait to try it.
    Strut Mode

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have to best polish!!! And never cease to inspire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you always renew every day with incredible look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you also offer to pay in advance?
    I'd really like to get some of your extensions :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to try this out tonight!

    ReplyDelete