Friday 2 April 2010

Sleek High Shine Lip Gloss 'A Touch Of Pink' 06 Swatches


Whilst shopping in Superdrug i came across Sleek High Shine Lip Gloss. I picked up shade 06 'A Touch Of Pink' and i am in love! This nude/pale pink is super shiny and this colour is so beautiful. 
They are enriched with Vitamin E and micro-pearls which help to make your lips appear fuller.
There are lots of shades to choose from, you can wear them on their own or over a lipstick.
They have a sponge tip applicator which isn't always my favorite but this one picks up a lot of product so you don't have to keep reapplying. It goes on smoothly and evenly.

The best thing them is that they are only £2.99!! Such a bargain.

If you're like me and you love your nude/pale pinks then this shade is for you :)

You can get them in your local Superdrug or at http://www.sleekmakeup.com/.

What do you think? Have you tried them?

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Omg this is so gorgeous :) Laarrrvees it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, you're gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is such a lovely color! Looks nice on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohh I love pale pinks and nudes, i'll have to check this out next time i'm in Superdrug, it looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my. That is a pretty color!
    btw, how about its staying power? Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice color on your lips! =)
    I've tried the sleek palette creme to powder foundation and they're very good! I think I'll try some of these glosses next time :)

    xx
    Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour is so pretty on you! And you've gotta love the bargain price :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What? It's only £2.99? AND it's such a beautiful colour! I will pick that up on my next trip to superdrug :D
    xoxo,
    Zena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heya Babe,,

    You Want To Try My All Time Fave Beauty Product I Lurrve It It's Best Lip Gloss Ever I Swear By It It's Barry M's Lip Gloss Wand In Pastel Pink No.4 You Will Lurrve It!!

    X.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is really pretty! I need to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that gloss is really nice!

    wow beautiful photos!

    I really like your blog a lot, I'm a new follower.
    Please check out my blog (and I hope you follow) when you get a chance

    : )

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete